- 18-Sep-2013 to 25-Jul-2015 (PST)
- Richmond, BC, CAN
- $45,000 annually to start
A well-established local HR technology company (prevuehr.com) is looking for a unique individual to fill the important position of marketing and social media manger.
This role is responsible for increasing traffic and revenue through our HubSpot marketing software, optimizing search engine and social media traffic. This person must have an advanced understanding of SEO tactics (including search engine algorithms and ranking factors), linking strategies, as well as best practices to maximize Pay Per Click (PPC) and Social Media Optimization (SMO).
It is vital we find someone who is a tenacious self-starter with a forward thinking approach to social media, online systems/technology, and web development. Please do not apply unless you have excellent communication abilities in person, over the phone, and via videoconference. You must also possess very good written, grammatical, and communication skills.
- Drive process and manage operations such as technical website analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis.
- Review and assert recommendations to improve search engine accessibility for site architecture, navigation, and creative to drive implementation of improvements.
- A desire to stay current on cutting edge SEO industry trends, pundit blogs & websites and leverage the opportunities for increasing organic traffic.
- Accountable for monitoring, reviewing and updating web site traffic reports, as well as reporting on monthly campaigns and statistical analysis.
- Develop new ways of driving traffic and manage the implementation with the help of development team.
- Responsible for in-bound and out-bound link development from relevant sites and directories, including leveraging social networking platforms/services for link Building.
- Investigate and develops SEM best practices to locate new market opportunities and maximize traffic growth and identify a robust SEO keyword list.
- Work with the consumer marketing team, creative services, PR, and the IT team to provide business intelligence, performance analysis and recommendations.
- Provide Search best practices and recommendations for new products and emerging channels i.e, mobile and social media.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience but preferably 4-6 years managing search engine optimization in a marketing capacity.
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study, MBA or commensurate experience preferred
- Adept with computers (PC and Mac) and strong web abilities, particularly when learning and adapting new web-based software platforms.
- Progressive, goal-oriented, results driven-focused on achieving targets & overall success of programs.
- Experience in marketing with excellent interdisciplinary, project management and cross-functional skills.
- Skilled at managing and prioritizing multiple projects and tasks, with strong planning and follow-up skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of HubSpot Marketing Software is an asset
- Salesforce experience is an asset
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- HTML experience is helpful
- Photo/Video/Capture software expertise is preferred
*Prevue HR Systems is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace*
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!